Friday, January 28, 2011

Time to file your taxes

Just a reminder that once you get your w2 you can get your taxes done. (USA orphans)
here is the post from last year to help you find a place to do your taxes:

You should get your w2 forms by January 31st. By law they must mail them to you by January 31st or give them to you on that day. (this is US law).

Stay warm.

No comments: