Thursday, December 16, 2010

Staying busy during the Holidays

Hey guys hope all of you are doing well. I'm posting some reminders and advice for the holidays.

Say no to electric blankets! They are very dangerous. Nuff said.
Try wearing extra layers of clothes while sleeping and hang blankets over windows to keep out the cold. And turn the heater on once in a while. Better to spend a little money on utilities than to freezer or burn.

Stay occupied. Its tuff. I had a friend that was supposed to visit on Thanksgiving. He is still MIA. I have been renting videos from the library.

Also I bought some cheap posters to hang around the living room. The Dalai Lama says to surround yourself by happy images. So I got a few posters of my favorite cartoons. That cheers me up a bit.

I'm also drawing a little. And tweeting on twitter. Its like having friends and its fun.

Also listening to new music can help. Music that doesn't remind of of anything from the past.

Just a few more weeks and it will all be back to normal for the most part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chelsea. I really enjoy reading your blog. I promise I am a real person and not a spammer. I would love to talk to you about how you would advise persons without family to prepare for the holidays. I am writing an article about this topic for my website www.corinacampbell.co. I read your blog and found it interested, but I was wondering if you had any new advice. Please send me an email, I would love to talk to you.

cc6102a@student.american.edu