Sunday, May 17, 2015

Raped at age seven

Just recently found out that the rumors of my foster father having sexually abused me are true. This is tough. Things I will have to deal with on my own. I love helping others but it seems when you have so much to deal with yourself that you can't really help others. Its sad when you are just a human being trying to make life better but people just say that you are crazy. Well what would you do in my shoes? Either way. I am just going to make big changes in life this year. Not sure what will happen but I hope all of you are doing fine. If things turn out fine I may post an update. Until then…I have become an extreme minimalist. Hopefully I will find open minds and love.

1 comment:

CrystalCave said...

Just keep going, all we can do.
What are your big changes and what do you do for work?