Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't give up!

No matter what you are going through....DON"T GIVE UP. Life isn't over yet. Things can change at anytime for better or for worse.

Everyday I find myself focusing on the bad in my life. I have to remind myself to list the good things and above all don't give up.

An orphan would give up...but an heir or heiress would not.

I want a better job. I want my car paid for. I want to move. And I won't give up until I get what I want. Even when I do get what I want...why give up then?

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.- Zen saying.

Wait til the last minute to give up.

I used to be so hopeful but now its hard to dream. I just have to try harder. And you do too! That is how you accomplish your goals...by not giving up. Keep up with the positive thinking and think of ways to solve your problems. Everyday try to write a positive paragraph. Instead of writing about all your problems try listing your progress and the good things that are happening.

Here is my positive paragraph for the day:
I dreamt of hot guys last night and my headache went away. My boss isn't as mad at me as he was Friday. The weather is nice. I put gas in my car. I have no bills to pay today. I have a feeling I will sleep well tonight. I have made progress on my car payments. My mom died before she could ever teach me what a credit card was...and thats a good thing.

No comments: