Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Advice : Take it Easy!

I don't have much to say about the upcoming holiday. Just take it easy. Relax. I supposed it can be a sad and lonely day for an orphan. Thats why I went ahead and posted this. I haven't forgotten you guys. I am having some friends over for Easter.

Hard boil some eggs, hang with friends. I do faintly remember Easter when Mom was around. Big baskets usually hidden in the exact same place as the year before. Palm Sunday was much more memorable for us. We would always go to church and get a cross made out of palm leaves. But I don't think this Sunday will be as heartbreaking as the holidays to come.

I have been reading about Gandhi. His father died when he was 15. I went to the doctor and I have been losing too much weight. I need to eat more.

Take care, and take it easy.

Leave some comments on what you are doing on Easter. Maybe some memories.

No comments: