Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Recession is Over

I have read several articles and have heard on the news that the economic recession is over. People are spending more. Its only a matter of time before there will be more jobs out there.

Just remember to be wise with your money so you can stay on top in case of another recession.

1. Pay off your credit cards and never get another credit card ever again.

2. Put some money into a savings account. I had $500 in the past quarter and when I got my quarterly compounded bank statement I got an extra $1.50. Yay.

3. Always keep some extra money saved up for emergencies.

4. Buy yourself treats only once in a while. Like one a month...or every other month.

5. Read up on my past posts about using money wisely.

Now that the recession is over there will be jobs soon, people will buy stuff again, prices may get higher but you may also get a pay raise at work. Its the end of scrapping by and being scared shitless. Its the beginning of becoming an heiress instead of an orphan. We have inherited the world.

No comments: