Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Once an orphan always an orphan?

My aunt says I am not an orphan just because my father is still alive and I am not a child anymore. She is a heartless idiot.

I know I am certainly at a disadvantage since my mother is dead and I have never met my father. Wishing everyday to call my mom to talk to her. Wishing men would treat me better if they knew my father was looking out for me. This is why I have Exodus 22:22-24 tattooed on my back because so many people don't believe adult orphans have it difficult. I know some may think I am playing the victim. I have wanted to post on having a heiress mentality rather than an orphan mentality and focus on the good things that come from being orphaned. See I may not technically be an orphan....but I was orphaned as a child so I should still be an orphan unless I was adopted.



22 "Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan. 23 If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry. 24 My anger will be aroused, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives will become widows and your children fatherless.

Whatever people.

No comments: