Monday, January 18, 2010

Animal Cruelty-free Toothpaste

I'm still working on changing all of my usual toiletries to products that are not tested on animals. I have already posted shampoos that are cruelty-free. Next on my list is toothpaste. I also heard that Tom's of Maine is eco-friendly toothpaste. They have an orange Mango flavor. Nature's Gate is also a brand of organic toothpaste and they have a Raspberry mint flavor and a cherry flavor and more. On Amazon most come in a 6 pack so its more. You also save on shipping by getting more at once.




Animal Cruelty-free Mouthwash

Eco-Dent also has cruelty-free toothpaste and mouthwash. Yes, mouthwash is next on my list too. Tom's of Maine has mouthwash also. Nature's Gate has various flavored mouthwash including Raspberry. Which is great because it will match my bathroom. I don't have to hide the ugly green mouthwash anymore.




Animal Cruelty-free Facial Scrub

When I want to exfoliate I use St. Ives Apricot scrub. It is made by Avon. And we all know that Avon is cruelty-free and they do not do animal testing.



No comments: