Saturday, July 10, 2010

Boy Advice for Girls: BE CONFIDENT

Welp. Remember it is extremely important to seem confident and fun and happy. Last night I went to a rave. I looked extra cute but I was tired and timid. I forgot to smile and mingle. I ruined my second impression.

It would have been best for me to g around talking to people and smile so he could see how I interact with people etc. Or atleast just dance. But no. I sat at a table by myself listening to the music. Several people asked me if I was having a good time. I said yes. I don't think they believed me.

If you do what I did...you seem shallow, sad and boring. I am so bad about this.

But then again. I really didn't know anyone. And I am not used to meeting people.

1. move around
2. smile
3. talk
4. laugh
5. be alive

You may not ever get another chance. We know this.

You want them to look at you from across the room and see you smiling and laughing. They want to see this too.

No comments: