No holidays for a while. So we can relax. But be careful Crap can happen in the summer time.
1. Stay cool. Drink lots of water. A headache can be a sign of dehydration.
2. Stay in. If you go out wear sunblock. But I recomend staying in. Drivers tend to drive fast in the summer and more car wrecks happen the hotter it is out.
3. Relax indoors. I know it may get lonely during the summer. But stay inside, read a book, clean, watch some movies. Or hang with a friend.
4. Use a fan instead of the air conditioner. The fan uses less electricity. I just paid my power bill and it was $18. Sweet! I only use the AC when it gets too hot. I turn it on for a few minutes to cool the place down then I go back to using only the fan. I got it for about $10 at wal-mart and I have it run at night. Nice and quite. And it doesn't blow dust like some AC systems do.
5. Keep a flash light handy incase you lose power. Storms happen a lot in the summer time.
6. Keep a tray of ice cubes in the freezer. This will also help if you lose power. You can use them to stay cool or melt it to drink it you lose water.
7. Walk around in your underwear. Yay! Just my way of staying cool.
8. If your car is over heating take it to a mechanic right away. Roll down the windows and turn the heat on. This will pull the heat away from the engine causing it to cool down a bit. You may need more coolant. Do not try to open the hood of your car if it is over heating. It will be hot and burn you. If smoke is coming out of the hood of your car pull over and call 911.
9. Driving with the air conditioning on makes the engine work harder and uses up gas faster. Drive the speed limit to save gas. People with parents will be speeding like idiots. Don't be like them. Save gas and drive safely. This will save you money and make your life easier.
10. Take showers regularly. Summer makes you sweat more and you will be more prone to zits.
So have fun, stay safe and be yourself. ORPHAN POWAH!!!