Friday, July 2, 2010

Tips for Orphans on the 4th of July

July 4th is Indepenance Day in the USA. Lots of people get drunk. So I stay at home to stay safe. If you don't have any friends to hang out with on the 4th here are some things you can do to stay safe and chill:

1. Stock up on snacks. Get some hot dogs and ice cream.

2. Stay at home. Lots of drunk drivers out there. So stay home and away from idiots.

3. Get some movies to watch.

4. Watch fireworks from home...watch them on tv or on youtube.com or maybe from your window if you are lucky.

5. Just relax. Most people get to go home early on the 4th. Just chill and be glad the USA is pretty cool.

6. Treat yourself. Last year I stopped by the store on the way home and got some teas. YAY! Wear your pajamas and just relax.

This weekend I got some hotdogs and tea. I hope to relax. I did hear some fireworks going off a few days ago at a local church. It did freak me out. It freaked me out cus I want to go out there and enjoy the fireworks with friends and family...but I have none. So I just go on Twitter and Youtube. See what other people are doing in other cities etc. I know it can really hurt remembering the old times when mom and I would go to see the fireworks. I remember so many. We went to a different place each time. And she would buy me glow sticks etc. But just try to chill. And next year try to plan ahead and hang with some friends. And buy some fireworks.

No comments: