Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to get over a breakup

1. One thing I do when I guy leaves me is I take a piece of paper and write down all of the reasons why he is a loser. For example he may drink too much, or he smells, he cheats, he has no money, he lives with his mom, he never calls, he is ugly, he didn't like my art etc. There are so many reasons. Then you realize you deserve better. When ever you start to miss him or think of him just read that list and remember how better off you are without him/her.

2. Never give second chances. I never do. Why? Did you not learn your lesson the first time? If he didn't do it right the first time why give him a second chance? No one ever gives me a second chance.

3. Improve yourself. Sometimes when someone get s divorce or goes through a break up they take it personally and just fall apart. Their place falls apart and they just fall apart. They become a loser. Why do that? Make yourself better? Make then wish they hadn't left you. Dress better, work harder at your job, clean your house, save more money, get a hair cut, improve yourself. Make progress. Become stronger. Don't look back.

4. Eat healthy and work out. This will make you feel better. Instead of ice cream try a fruit salad, or some strawberry yogurt. Take a walk outside. Visit a health club. You may meet someone.

5. I love watching funny movies after a break up. Its so nice to laugh when that jerk is gone. Try watching some funny movies. I remember watching Vampires Kiss a year ago when a guy left me. The dvd came in the mail the day he broke up with me. Sweet.

Just don't let yourself fall apart. Don't cry over a loser and learn from it. Yes it is nice to have someone to hang out with and enjoy being with but a persons happiness should be completely dependent on someone who treats you like crap.

No comments: