The cold weather can take a toll on your car.
1. Get an oil change and all the other stuff they do to your car.
2. Make sure to get the air pressure in your tires checked. Your tires get kinda flat in cold weather because of the cold air. In the summer time the air expands and air will have to be let out.
3. Breathing cold air also constricts your blood vessels and one is more likely to have a heart attack in the winter. So stay warm!
4. Remember to drink some green tea every day to keep illness away.
5. Its gonna snow on Christmas Eve here. So I am gonna stock up on food.
6. keep your gas tank more than half full during the winter. Moisture may get into your tank and freeze and that would be bad.
7.When you start your car, let it run for a while and warm up the engine before you start driving. This makes the engine happy. Ten minutes for people in the south(Oklahoma), 20 minutes for people up north (Massachusetts).
I'll keep you guys posted if I think of anything more.
Update on the Christmas preparation:
I got a few movies that I am keeping to watch on Christmas. Institute Benjamenta by the Quay Brothers and Being John Malkovich by Spike Jonze. I covered the windows with some fleece blankets. The place stays warner longer now.